28 February 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover


As you can probably tell from my Today's Nails posts, I really love painting my finger nails in a multitude of colours. So I thought I'd share what I use to remove my nail polish - Sally Hansen Moisturizing Polish Remover for Dry and Brittle Nails. My Mum has used this nail polish remover for years, so I've adopted it as my own and use it now too. I use the moisturizing one as wearing nail polish a lot isn't the best thing for the health of your nails and after a removing them it revitalizes them for the few days between colours.

In terms of the product itself, it removes the polish quickly with very little scrubbing no matter how many coats you've done of the polish itself. Its not quite as good at removing darker colours - that takes a little more effort - but the pay-off at the end is always great. The scent is not too overwhelming like other nail polish removers and it doesn't smell too chemically which is definately a bonus. The packaging is simple with the blue liquid inside but the cap is a great size as it allows the perfect amount of liquid out for each nail.

I just wish more Sally Hansen products were available to purchase in the UK as I'd love to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment