12 April 2012

Collection Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection


I was lucky enough to win Collection's 25th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette from a competition they ran on their website.

The palette contains 25 colours ranging from nudes and browns, to pinks and blues; greys and purples to greens and yellows and everything in between. I've recently hit the pan on my usual Collection eyeshadow trio so I'm really excited to try them out! Unfortunately, the product I received got damaged during shipping (as you can see in the photos above) and there is a large crack down the left side of the lid. Collection weren't able to replace the lid due to the limited run which is disappointing but I'm looking forward to trying the colours and will of course review them soon!

The product is limited edition so won't be hitting stores but I am really excited to create some fun looks with the product that I can share with you guys and perhaps encourage you to recreate the looks yourself!

Which colours do you like and which shades would you use to create a new look? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment