28 October 2012

Fall Wardrobe Staple: Berry Toned Nail Polishes


It's officially autumn - the chilly weather has set in full force this week and its time to pull out those winter warmers and snuggle in front of a roaring fire, instead of bask in the last of the sun. Autumn is my favourite time of year for fashion - layering, scarves, boots, coats and those fab berry shades which I love to rock all year around.

Nails are a great way to express your fall fashion loves - they subtlety add life to an outfit, can draw a whole outfit of different colours together in one go and can add a pop of colour to the darker winter days. So here are my top four favourite berry toned nail polishes for Autumn 2012!

From left:
A deep, dusty plum tone - a subtle colour with great coverage but at the high end of the nail polish market. Check out my full review of the polish HERE.

A bold deep red shade - leaves a shiny manicured effect finish but again at the high end of the nail polish market. Check out my full review of the polish HERE.

Different in every light but a plum, red and deep pink mixture. Only £2.99 with great staying power and finish. Check out my full review of the polish HERE.

A very deep purple, almost black shade with hints of red in different lights. Very unique colour with glitter highlights. Check out my full review of the polish HERE.

What are your favourite berry toned nail polishes for fall - let me know in the comments as I'd love to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment