17 September 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to 'Amy's Wardrobe Staples'!

My name is Amy and I am a 20-year-old student from the UK. I became interested in fashion when I started working on the Ashley Tisdale fashion site 'AshleyStyle.net' in 2009 and thought it was time I set up a blog myself.

Here I will extend my fashion grasps beyond Miss Tisdale and talk about my personal style. From items that I'm craving, to pieces that I've added to my own collection, from outfits that I love to wear, to those that my favourite celebrities wear to events. Essentially, anything and everything about fashion! I am becoming more and more fashion obsessed as my University years go on and my collection of clothes is growing month-on-month as my obsession grows!

I hope you love my new site and can't wait to start blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment