17 November 2011

Beauty Favourites: LUSH

Earlier in the year I attended a LUSH party, where we got to make the LUSH Sex Bombs and divulge in some after-hours shopping! Since then I've started visiting more and more often - Although it quite often makes me feel lightheaded being in the store because the smell is SO overpowering, I love it! This is actually another brand which is based nearby - in Poole! I'm really lucky to have so many beauty brands within easy driving distance and thought I'd share some of my favourite products from the store!

The first product that I really got into is the LUSH You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt. This is my go-to product for softer skin and when I'm feeling low or just want to treat myself, I'll pop into Lush and buy one. Slightly unconventionally, I actually use this product in the shower and not the bath - it does mean quite a long shower but it works just as well and means you can scrub tougher skin with the bar to make it softer. The scent is fabulously strong and stays with you all day. Although the product is a little expensive, it works wonders for my skin and I feel great afterwards.


Lush's Rehab Shampoo is incredible. I brought a bottle for my Mum for her birthday and it completely changed her hair around - she even thinks her hair has gotten thicker since she started using it! Her scalp and hair are now healthy, glossy and soft to the touch. Seems to me like this shampoo is literally rehab for your hair and not just a name!

With their cute wrapped boxes of goodies and fabulous products, LUSH is a great store to pop into for some gifts. I love the "Handmade" element to their branding and that it says who made your product on a sticker on each of the items. What are your favourite Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment