30 November 2011

November Additions

This month was "No Spend November" so unfortunately for me I didn't buy ANYTHING to blog about! My student fees are due in December as well as my car insurance and I have to buy Christmas presents for the family so decided that it was probably a good idea not to spend anything in November.

It was really difficult at the beginning when I decided to implement this rule on myself, but as the week's have gone on I have just avoided going into shops, stopped going out with friends and become a bit of a hermit at home!

I am very proud that I managed to go the WHOLE month without buying a single thing (even if it does mean for a particularly dull blog post!) and I might try and do this every year to save up for better Christmas presents. But with Christmas coming up, I'm sure that December's additions will be a whole lot more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment