02 December 2011

Looks I Love: Zac Efron

I have a slight *cough* thing for Zac Efron and he was recently over in the UK promoting his next film New Year's Eve - I know I'll be watching it on opening day! I really like his style - he mixes high end pieces with items that are more low/mid range and always seems to look "just rolled out of bed" stylish! So I wanted to share a few of my favourite more recent outfits!

Above, Zac was spotted leaving London Studios rocking the Topman Burgundy Cable Cardigan, a dark wash denim shirt, brown trousers and black boots. I like the size of the buttons and the shade of the shirt; and LOVE that he came to the UK and specifically went to Topshop!!!

In the run-up to Thanksgiving, during Zac's stay at his parents' home, he donated LOADS of clothes to The Teen's Closet in his home town of Arroyo Grande (Check out this post from ZAAngels.com about his donation!). I really love these jeans on him - the skinny legs suit his toned pins whilst the rise of the jeans and pocket positioning make his bum look AMAZING!

Finally, this outfit from mid November when Zac was spotted leaving a cafe in Los Angeles. I think this whole outfit was put together fabulously from the white tones throughout the outfit (even matching the distressing of the jeans and his white iPhone!) to the great quirky coloured sunglasses!

I think Zac is a great style icon for men - he mixes his outfits up, wears lots of different brands and styles and always seems to dress appropriately to the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment