23 December 2011

Affordable and Stylish Christmas Wrapping


This year, I wanted to do something a little different with my Christmas present wrapping - partly for money reasons but mainly because I wanted to make my presents really stand out under the tree! Wrapping paper is expensive - especially paper that is of a good quality and gives a nice effect - and in most cases just gets thrown away or recycled afterwards.

I simply wrapped the presents in parcel paper, then grouped them into presents for each person. I then tied the presents together with simple white string and added the fun "Do Not Open Until 25th December" tags which I brought at a local craft shop. I added the names onto the tags to make them a little more personal to each person too! Its easy to jazz them up by adding simple stickers (perhaps snowflakes or santas), tinsel, different string, coloured parcel paper - you can add extra sparkle in all sorts of ways.

This is SUPER affordable (you only need some parcel paper and string!), easy to add some little extras if you want to jazz it up & spend a little more money, and looks modern,stylish and fun under the tree! I'd love to see you try it out and let me know in the comments below if you do!


Thank you to my fabulous sister Emma for taking the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment