22 December 2011

Looks I Love: Ashley Tisdale

Ashley in TRIPLE Alice+Olivia, and DOUBLE Chanel - love the colours here!

Ashley Tisdale is one of my style icons. I really admire the range of clothes and styles that she so regularly rocks - she can literally one day be in sweats, the next day be glammed up in a mini skirt and the following day be in jeans and a rock n roll tees! You can tell that she dresses to suit her mood but also flatters her figure - granted she's tiny but she doesn't really have the curves many women do. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite outfits from her - she doesn't always get it right, but a lot of the time I think she looks fab!

This is where my obsession for the Joie Elvis Suede Booties stemmed from because Ashley makes them work in SO many outfits! On this occasion, she paired the booties with Genetic Denim Jeans, a plain white tee, Heartloom Jacket, Celine Purse and pendant necklace. I LOVE the simplicity of this outfit.

On this occassion, Ashley wore a Rory Beca Trapeze Blouse, One Teaspoon Sailors Shorts, All Saints Boots, Chanel Sunnies and toted her Balenciaga Purse! Perfect for the summer and shows off The Tiz's incredible pins!

Image Source: AshleyStyle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment