19 December 2011

H&M Holiday Collection LookBook


H&M is my go-to fashion store - the pieces that they produce are always bang on trend, well made and affordable! I'll pop in the store, even if I'm not looking for clothes because I love browsing in there and finding the really fabulous pieces hidden within the rails!

I've picked some of my favourite outfits from this month's H&M lookbook which I hope will inspire you for these chilly winters days and fun Christmas Parties as they have me! The photos perfectly capture the spirt of the season - partying and being with the ones you love.View the full Holiday Collection including looks, adverts and each of their new pieces HERE.

Also, for today only, H&M are giving away 12 £150 giftcards! All you've got to do is follow them and tweet #YourPerfectGift. Find out all the details HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment