18 December 2011

Animal Tima Mittens [Review]


The weather in the UK has suddenly gone from a warm autumn to a freezing winter in a matter of weeks, so I figured it was time to look at purchasing something to keep my fingers warm this holiday season. The big problem with gloves is that they are SO easy to lose but when I saw these mittens, I couldn't resist purchasing them.

They are handmade and the tag even features the line "Handmade and Ever So Slightly Individual". The gloves themselves are so soft and feature a fleece lining inside to keep your fingers warm in the coldest of conditions. The pattern of the weaved snowflake is adorable too and individual also.

I chose a pair in the colour 'White Swan' as I loved the contrast of the blue and white hues with the button detailing. I actually brought a pair to give to my sister for Christmas and a pair for myself (that I've given to my Mum to give to me for Christmas!).

What kind of gloves are you rocking this winter? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment