05 January 2012

Craving: Jen's Pirate Booty Cuff


I wear jewelry everyday - whether its a simple band ring or statement necklace, i just adore it. I've recently realized the lack of bracelets in my jewelry collection and have been searching online to find some.

One of the pieces which I'm really craving is the Jen's Pirate Booty Word Cuff, which is available to purchase at Planet Blue. The bracelets are made from recycled coins, which gives the metal itself a quirky edge and makes it look effortlessly unique. I'm sure they would work with any outfit too as they are understated but bold on your wrist.

I think its a great idea to have an inspirational word right there on your wrist as a pick-me-up when you need motivation, to help you encourage others around you to take positive steps and obviously as something fun to rock around town! My favourites are the 'Happy', 'Love' and 'Dream' cuffs. Dream is a big motivational word for me as I have it on my wall in hand painted Japanese Calligraphy so that one is a particular craving!

One day, when I eventually manage to take a trip to California, I would LOVE to buy one - they are just so stylish, unique and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment