29 January 2012

Craving: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters


My current craving are the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters which I first heard about from my favourite fashion and beauty blogger Fleur De Force.

The lip butters are a cross between a lip balm to provide moisture and a lipstick to provide colour and come in a range of 20 shades. From the bloggers and vloggers I've seen wearing them, it seems as though each of the colours are really wearable for day-to-day looks and not to garish! My favourite thing about these lip butters is the names of the shades like "Sugar Frosting", "Berry Smoothie" and "Creme Brulee" - I hope the butters taste as good as their names imply!

I can't wait to try them when they are released in the UK in March and will be sure to do a full review of each of the shades I purchase!

Image Source: FleurDeForce

No comments:

Post a Comment