14 January 2012

Today's Nails: Essie 'Cocktail Bling'


Today's nail polish is Essie's 'Cocktail Bling' which forms part of their Winter 2011 Collection, which I got for Christmas. Its a pale gray polish with a blue/purple hint and lovely strong shine. It was easy to apply with two coats for opaque, although it probably would have worked with one coat too.

I have heard so many great things about this colour from fellow fashion bloggers and vloggers but this is the first nail polish that I think really doesn't resemble the shade in the bottle. That could be because I have literally only just put it on my nails, but the colour is more of a purple on my nails, whereas in the bottle its more of a blue. It is a stunning colour but is unexpected.

Overall, it is definitely a chic and super stylish colour which is perfect to accompany winter/spring transitional outfits - 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment