15 January 2012

Celebration!


Today I reached a target I have silently been working on for the past 31 days - I have blogged everyday for an entire month!

The thing I am most proud of is that each of the posts I have worked really hard on. They are all posts about topics which I am passionate about and that I want to share with other fashion lovers like myself. None of them were thrown hastily together just for the sake of getting a post up and I think that's really important - I don't want to waste your guys time on posts that aren't worthwhile reading.

My brain kinda resembles that image right now with loads of post ideas floating around and around so be sure to keep checking my blog for new posts, ideas and features! I'm not sure how long posting everyday will last as I am starting to write my dissertation so that goal may not be possible, but I'm going to work my hardest to get worthwhile posts out to you guys as often as possible.

Thank you for everything this past month - and here's to lots more posts over the coming month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment