25 February 2012

Accessorize Baked Eyeshadow Trio in "The Good & The Bad"


I thought I would put together a bit of a review for one of my go-to make-up products - Accessorize's Baked Eyeshadow Trio in "The Good & The Bad".  

This was my first use of a baked eyeshadow and I was really impressed. I had thought that it would be really difficult to get the product itself onto the eyeshadow brush as it is really hard in the packaging but they are quite powdery and it applies perfectly with no creases. The colours themselves are wearable and consist of a dark brown, a light pink with browny hints and a medium brown with blue hints - all three feature quite a bit of sparkle. Also all three colours are easily blendable with each other which is great as you can change your look just by using more or less of one particular shade. It doesn't take to much product to get a good layer of colour on your eyelid and creates a floorless fun look!

I actually brought this last summer so this particular range of colours is no longer available however the Baked Eye Shadow Trio's are available in other colours in Accessorize Stores, Superdrug and online!

I have swatched the colours below in order as they are in the trio, so you can see what the colour payoff is!

No comments:

Post a Comment