19 February 2012

Today's Nails: Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cherries


Today I'm wearing the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Black Cherries which I purchased from the many make-up counters in the supermarket earlier this week.

The colour itself is a black with a hint of red and purple depending on what light you look at your nails from. I applied this nail varnish yesterday morning, I haven't done any activity out of the ordinary and 5 nails were chipped by this morning. Two thick coats took it to opaque but I literally painted a third coat onto my nails a few minutes before I took the photos so they wouldn't look so bad. There is a fabulous shine but I found it difficult to apply this colour because it just would not go down evenly no matter how hard I tried. Not impressed at all.

Its a nice colour but I probably wouldn't wear it day to day or buy anymore from the lasting finish collection because of the chipping and overall quality - 3/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment