12 February 2012

Tonight's Looks: 2012 BAFTA Awards

Michelle Williams looked fabulous on the orangey red carpet wearing a custom floor length strapless H&M gown inspired by their Conscious Collection. She paired it with ForeverMark jewelery and an Olympia Le-Tan clutch bag - I love that it looks like she's toting a book! I like the block colour of the black skirt and the cream corset - the shape is simple but suits her perfectly!

The 2012 BAFTA's are being held this evening at the Royal Opera House in London and the stars have turned out in force - as always! All of the women must have been freezing in those dresses though - we've barely pushed into positive temperatures this weekend! I've picked out a few of my favourite looks and would love to hear your thoughts on them too!

Penelope Cruz is probably getting the most attention for her BAFTA outfit this year - she wore a strapless floor-length Armani Prive gown in a deep red colour with sparkling diamond jewelry.I don't like the neckline of the dress at all - the straight line just doesn't work for me with her own fabulous curves. I do like the waist ruffling though!  I think her hair looks fab up and the bangs/fringe really work well! 

Fearne Cotton was covering the event for E! alongside Dermot O Leary! She wore a stunning pink floorlength Moschino gown with high neck, long sleeves and bow & embellished detailing. I am in love with this look - Fearne has quite a boyish figure and a retro, vintage style so I think this dress really suits her. I also love her hair and make-up - the big curls look fab!

Meryl Streep looked amazing (as always) in a black Vivienne Westwood  floorlength gown with embellished corset belt and bolero. I can't really blame her for wearing the cover-up though - its freezing in the UK at the moment so bring on the summer! Her up-do looks fabulous and she looks as young and sexy as ever! There are no other words!

No comments:

Post a Comment