10 March 2012

17 Solo Eye Shadow in Mardi Gras


Today, I'm reviewing 17's Solo Eye Shadow in Mardi Gras. I've actually had this product for a really long time as I think it was one of my first makeup purchases but recently rediscovered at at the bottom of a drawer. This eyeshadow has become one of my go-to cosmetics - when I want a simple look that is bold and with a little sparkle I pick this to create my look.

The pigmentation is great - it doesn't take much product at all to create a great uniform look across the lid - and   the colour is strong and actually quite unique for a neutral brown shade. The product itself does have a slight creamy smell to it but its not overpowering at all and once the product has settled on your skin, you can't smell it at all. Its super easy to apply and not to powdery which is always a bonus when you're applying eyeshadow!

This eyeshadow in Mardi Gras is available to purchase at Boots online and in stores now!

Have you ever tried any 17 products? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of this, looks similar to MAC mulch which is one of my faves.

    I havent tried many No 17 products

    I am a follower of your blog, I love reading your posts

    Check out my MAC lipstick give away

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete