15 March 2012

Three Months of Blogging Everyday!


Today is my three month anniversary of blogging everyday! Thank you to each and every person who comes back and reads my blog posts and interacts with me on Twitter and in the comments - I love talking to you guys about the fashion and beauty industries and my goal for this month, is to be able to do that more.

The number of blog visitors is increasing gradually week by week and even day-by-day and to me that is what I'm so proud of - that I have grown this blog from nothing! Must mean I'm doing something right - if you have any ideas for things I can do to improve or posts that you think its worthwhile me producing, you could leave me a comment below.  I want to make this blog as good as it can be!

Thanks for all your support! 
 Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment