21 April 2012

Collection Spring Nail Varnish


I'm a big fan of British cosmetic brand Collection and this week they have announced five new colours in their Hot Looks Nail Varnish range.
The five hot new colours are: Look at Me (green), Neon Art (pink), Bright Lights (rich coral), Electric Dreams (turquoise) and Go Retro! (deep purple).
I can't wait to try some of these colours out especially 'Bright Lights' as coral colours always seem to be in and Neon Art as neon colours are perfect for the spring! I also think layering 'Go Retro' with a glitter nail polish would be fun too as its great to experiment with mixing colours and these polishes seem perfect for that!

I've previously tried out the Hot Looks Nail Varnishes and you can read the reviews for the shades Lemon Soda and Fruit Loop in my 'Today's Nails' feature! In my previous experience, I've found this line to be of a great polish quality with a fun finished look plus its reasonably priced at £1.79- what could be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment