07 April 2012

Craving: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


I've always used the Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer (which I reviewed HERE) but I have heard so much about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer from the top bloggers and vloggers and I would love to try it now that my old favourite is coming to the end.

The shade range doesn't look fantastic with only 4 tones named "deep", "medium", "light" and "fair" but hopefully my skin will fit into one of these ranges. The packaging isn't all that exciting either and I presume that you apply the product with a wand which will leave a lot of wastage but the quality of the coverage and the product itself have been raved about so hopefully it will be worthwhile.

The product is currently on sale at Boots for £4.19 and its in the 3 for 2 deal, so  I may well pop into town after the Easter weekend to pick one up! At the price this product is sold at, I think it seems like a fabulous product that will hopefully outperform the other concealers I've used. I will of course review it once its been used a few times and hopefully, I'll be able to join in with the raving about this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment