18 May 2012

Craving: Topshop Eye Palette in Secret Liasions


After my success with Topshop's Nail Varnish Remover (read my review HERE), I've now turned my attention to other cosmetics from the brand - especially the Topshop Eye Palette in Secret Liasions.

The colours seem like they are the perfect natural day-to-day look - something you could vamp up in the evening with the purple colour and relax in the day with the nude hue. I haven't had the chance to swatch these yet (as I only spied the product online today) but I really think they would be a great addition to my steadily building make-up collection. Topshop's products (especially their cosmetics) always seem to be of a high quality and well-worth their price so I hope that this one will be the same.

I'm not too sure about the packaging - seems a bit old fashioned... I don't know... but its shape and layout is nice with the mirror and brush in the centre. Seems like a perfect compact for your bag or car when your eyes need a boost after a long day.

What do you think of Topshop cosmetics? Do you have any favourites? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment