17 May 2012

Topshop Nail Varnish Remover [Review]


I picked the Topshop Nail Varnish Remover up in town last week when I was browsing the make-up - they were only £2 and I'd never tried "pads" to remove nail varnish before, so I thought I'd give it a go! With work looming tomorrow, I knew it was time to get rid of my nail varnish this afternoon and it gave me a great opportunity to give these a whirl.

You simply rub the pads over your finger nails and it removes the polish quickly and easily. Its interesting as in the packet, the pads are soft and dry but as you start to rub, it lets the liquid out slowly onto your nails meaning it doesn't go anywhere and you don't have to worry about spilling chemicals over any nice surfaces. Literally takes a few seconds - no vigorous nail scrubbing to get rid of the colour - and it left my nails feeling smooth and clear. The product also contains Vitamin B5 which gives strength to your nails which can get damaged so easily. My hands were a bit greasy afterwards - handwashing solved that - but the horrible chemical smell of normal nail polish remover wasn't in the air which was fabulous.

There are 20 in the packet and I managed to remove all my nail polish with one (I had to use both sides and every millimetre of space and liquid to get rid of the polish but I did it!), so for 10p a pop, seems really worthwhile giving them a go! Next time you're in Topshop, be sure to pick up a pack and give them a whirl - I'll definately be picking them up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment