15 May 2012

Five Months of Blogging Everyday!


Just a quick blog to say a huge thank you to all of my blog's visitors. I'm still endeavoring with my blog everyday goal and today I've reached five months. I never thought I would get this far and I'm finding it tough to believe that I'll be able to stop... ever! More and more people are finding my blog everyday and  more and more of you are coming back daily or weekly for catch-ups on my posts - thank you so much!

This past month has been the toughest. My dissertation was due, all my deadlines came and went and all of my exams occured - I have now finally completed my degree. During that time, finding the time to create blog posts was tough and some perhaps weren't of the high quality that they could have been but that comes with the territory I suppose. I've got lots of ideas for some fun posts this month, so expect a "Whats In My Make-Up Bag" feature, a little bit about a new obsession of mine, some product reviews and lots more over the coming days and weeks.

Next year, I'm doing my PGCE so life will be a lot more busy but hopefully I'll be able to continue doing this because I truly love creating posts for you guys.

Thank you for your support and here's to the next month! 

Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment