11 May 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Kate Middleton on May 8th


When arriving at Claridges for the Thirty Club on May 8th, Kate wore an off-white Roland Mouret gown from the Fall 2009 collection which she paired with silver, sparkly Jimmy Choo's and a matching clutch.

This outfit has been causing quite a stir online due the thigh high slit in the front of the dress. I don't think its to far though - she's a young princess so why not show it off whilst you've got it! I like the accessories she's paired with a frock that is so full and could easily be overpowering to her figure but she looks quaint and frankly fabulous. I would like to have seen her hair different though - she often opts for her hair down and a nude make-up palette but I would love to have seen perhaps a side ponytail with this look.

What do you think - is the thigh high slit to far? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment