10 May 2012

Craving: Sam Edelman GIGI Sandals


Although the weather is rubbish, its about time I start thinking about summer and one of my favourite things about summer fashion is sandals!

I'm a huge Sam Edelman and the GiGi's have had my attention for quite some time - they're flattering, come in lots of different colours and patterns, they're quirky and different to the standard sandals you can normally pick up in stores. They're also a celebrity favourite and that can only be because they're pretty good, so hopefully I'll manage to try a pair on this summer too! At £80, they're not a sandal that I will probably end up buying because I tend to use a pair for a season and then throw them and these are a little too expensive to do that!

What are your favourite summer trends? I'd love to hear in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment