10 June 2012

Summer Fashion Inspiration Board


Almost like my own little Pinterest, I thought I'd put together a selection of images to inspire my fashion choices this summer. Flipflops, sunglasses, jewelry and mini dresses are some of my favourite items to wear - I wish I lived in a warmer place where I could wear them more often! So for those days when it is warm enough to rock shorts, I thought this would be a good board to come to for some fashion inspiration!

Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens are particularly insipirational to me fashion-wise, so I made sure to include two of my favourite recent summer outfits on there too - what celebrities style are you inspired by?

This is the first of this kind of post and I'd love to know if you'd like me to do more - perhaps celebrity summer fashion, or mini dresses, or jewelry or sunglasses - a board about something I love! Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment