28 June 2012

'Viva Forever' Launch


The Spice Girls launched their musical 'Viva Forever' in London earlier this week and I thought their outfits were particularly interesting. 

Mel B looked professional in a Lanvin Mini Dress in a slate grey paired with a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps with spike detail. I love the dress on her and that she's added the fun Loub's to make the dress slightly less formal but I would have loved to have seen some fun accessories or her hair down to really finish the outfit off.

Mel C wore a floor-length, high neck Acne white dress with a partially open back, sheer detailing and thigh high slit up the leg. I can't see what the shoes are but she's wearing her hair down and very neutral make-up. I like this dress - its very different on her but I'm not sure it suits her shape particularly well as she's got quite a boyish shape and I think she kinda needs a dress with some curves...

Geri Halliwell wore one of her own creations (who knew she was designing now?!?) - a lace mini dress with metallic belt and pinky nude slip beneath. She paired it with some silver chunky sandals and a bold smokey make-up look. I really love this look (and would definately wear the dress myself) its a nice length, the colour suits her skin tone nicely and it makes her look young and fun - love it!

Emma Bunton kept to her recent traditonal look with a blue long sleeve mini dress paired with Brian Atwood Slingbacks. The dress looks great on her but I would love to have seen some slightly bolder jewelry or her hair done differently to make this outfit stand out. The shoes do look amazing though - the print really brings a streak of life to the outfit.

Victoria Beckham wore her own black dress with waist belt and button detailing from her Fall 2012 Collection which she paired with Tom Ford boots and her own clutch bag. I love the brunette messy side pony tail - it adds a touch of life, fun and youngness to an outfit that is very professional. The dress is gorgeous, as is the bold smoky eye and as always she's stuck to her signature pose - love it!

As a girl who grew up with The Spice Girls, I get so excited when I see them together (especially in the place where they shot the Wannabe music video, oh so long ago!) and hope to see the musical when it debuts in December!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Doll
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award.
    Check out Pinsprettythings.blogspot.co.uk to find out all about it.
    Love, Pins
    X

    ReplyDelete