27 August 2012

Accessorize's Luxe Bags Collection


Last week, Accessorize revealed their new line of signature handbags - named the 'Luxe Bags' line, the collection is made up of 8 handbags in a selection of colours. Including a backpack, totes, crossbody bags and clutches, the bags are quite unlike the usual pieces you find at Accessorize nowerdays. 

I for one, go in there knowing that I'll find an individual and uniquely stylish bag which is bohemian yet modern and professional looking at the same time - that's why so many of my bags come from that store because they're such a great mix of styles.  This is a very formal collection and for me, I feel that's quite different for them - perhaps their looking to cater for an older audience, as I can't see too many of these styles (especially the backpack) being worn by the younger generation. 

Saying that, I do love the clutch and think it would be perfect for a prom or night out, and I have no doubt I'll be seeing these bags on everyone soon enough!

What do you think of this new collection? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Image Source: Accessorize Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment