19 September 2011

Looks I Love: 2011 Emmy Awards


These are two of my favourite looks from this weekend's 2011 Emmy Awards! The red floor length gowns were definitely a favourite amongst the celebs and I love how each has been worn and designed completely uniquely!

Above is a snap of Sofia Vergara's stunning ensemble where she paired together a gorgeous Vera Wang one shoulder body con gown with over sized Lorraine Schwartz earrings. I love the multiple layers of the train and the ruched effect of the fabric as it winds its way up the shoulder.

Nina Dobrev looked simply stunning in this Donna Karen gown. She paired the dress with Brian Atwood pumps and Neil Lane Jewelry. The simplicity of the strapless top half and bold ruffle train suit her figure perfectly and with her hair down and make-up simple, she looks incredible.

I also loved Lea Michele's outfit as well as the quirkiness of Gwyneth Paltrow's two piece ensemble. I'm a big fan of floor length gowns with their hit back to classic dresses from years gone by and can't wait to see what other pieces celebrities pick to wear at events over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment