28 October 2011

October Additions

Winter is fast approaching and I'm still in love with so many of my summer tops that I figured some nice cardigans might be good additions to my wardrobe this month - it means I can still wear my fave pieces without freezing on my way to uni lectures! My purchases this month are vastly different in store, quality and in price but they're all great!



During the spring and summer, I wore a New Look Black Cardigan but (as with a lot of the stuff I buy from the shop) its started to fall apart. So time for a few new cardies. I started with this Matalan Boyfriend Cardigan which I brought in both grey and black. They are stretching at the elbows and wrists pretty fast which is annoying because I like sleeves to stay skin tight but I love the buttons as they make the cardigan look unique (and perhaps not as cheap as it actually was!).

A new Jack Wills store opened in my nearby town - Chichester - so I splurged on this Kendale Classic Hoodie in Navy on the store's opening day! Its super comfy and looks great... but it was quite expensive. Jack Wills are one of the staple brands in my closet - I own hoodies, sweatpants, tops, dresses, socks, bags and more.... obsessed is a pretty accurate word! I'm so happy that there is finally a store which is within easy reach and in my go-to shopping town.

Today I went into Brighton and visited a few stores including Republic and Urban Outfitters but nothing really caught my eye. My student fees and car insurance are due in the next 2 months so I guess not spending is not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment