29 December 2011

Looks I Love: Nicole Richie


After picking up her adorable daughter and friend from ballet class, Nicole was spotted wearing House of Harlow Willow Sunglasses, an Etoile Isabel Marant Sweater, black skinny jeans and Givenchy Eyelet Booties. LOVE the simplicity of this outfit.

Gone are the days of The Simple Life, and I think that Nicole's style is really evolving in front of the paparazzi lens. I like that she wears items from her own collections - not just because it means that she's promoting her work but also because it shows that the pieces are wearable and that this is not just a range that has her name on without her doing any of the work. Nicole's style is eclectic and she can be in comfy sweats one minute, and high class business outfits the next - her style is adaptable and that is what I love about it!

I've shared a couple of my favourite recent Richie outfits and would love you hear what you think! Let me know in the comments!

During a shopping trip in Los Angeles in November, Nicole rocked black suede Christian Louboutin Booties, a pair of black skinny James Jeans, a Winter Kate Chiffon Blouse, MercuryDuo Blazer, bright YSL handbag and House Of Harlow sunglasses & jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment