25 January 2012

Cath Kidston Folded Zip Purse


Purses are the kinds of items which I like to be stylish and fun but which I practically use to breaking point and then buy a new one! When a Cath Kidston store first opened in my hometown in autumn 2010, I was so excited as I had visited their store in Brighton and really wanted to take my Mum for a nose around at everything - this was the first thing I brought.

The Cath Kidston Floral Folded Zip Purse has a zip section for change and then a popper releases another section for cards and of course notes! This is great for when you are out and about spending money as everything is super accessible and not fiddily. The zipped part is large allowing space for plenty of useless 1p and 2p coins and there are 14 slots for cards so plenty of sections. The material is durable and essentially wipe clean on the outside which is also helpful.

I've had it for more than a year now and its still as good as new with no wear and tear (minus the slight nail polish mark on the bottom!). The pattern that I have is no longer available but there are loads more designs on the Cath Kidston website and in store so be sure to check them out.


2 comments:

  1. I love anything by Cath Kidston :) Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the Cath Kidston brand - the pieces are just adorable and the patterns are fab! Thanks for the compliments on my blog :) Have just checked out yours and its so fun so have followed!

    ReplyDelete