21 January 2012

Looks I Love: Lauren Conrad

Running errands in Los Angeles in January, Lauren wore a pair of Chanel Sunglasses, a black and white striped cardigan, black tank top, JBrand skinny jeans, Chanel flap bag and Lanvin Ballet Flats.

I think that Lauren Conrad's style is really under-rated amongst fashion critics and bloggers. Her style has evolved massively since the days of The Hills and I think people would do well, mirroring her day-to-day looks in their outfits. 

I like that she knows what trends suit her body shape and size, and dresses to emphasise this - they always looks stylish, yet practical with a quirky fun twist. I also very much like the pieces from her own collection LC by Lauren Conrad - they are feminine and reasonably priced - and Paper Crown - her new more upmarket collection.

I've picked three of my favourite recent Lauren looks above and below! Let me know what you think of her style as well as her own fashion line below!

At the Warner Brothers and InStyle Golden Globes After-Party, Lauren wore a great blue bodycon mini dress with black Jimmy Choo cage booties and a Christian Louboutin Sequined Clutch.

Whilst out in Los Angeles on January 10th, Lauren wore a fun pink pleated high waisted skirt, with black cami, cropped black blazer, Chanel Lace-up Wedge Booties and a Chanel Mini Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment