01 February 2012

Butter London Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

[From Left: 'Bossy Boots', 'Disco Biscut', 'Knackered', 'Slapper', 'Trout Pout']

The Spring/Summer 2012 Collection from Butter London is now available. I've never tried any of their polishes before (Unfortunately Butter London products are not available to purchase in UK stores) but perhaps this season will be my first try!

My favourite colour from the new collection is 'Bossy Boots' it is described as a "Light, opaque pistachio green". I don't own any neutral coloured nail polishes but with all the neon colours people are going to be wearing this season, it will be a nice change to wear a neutral. The tiny hint of green in this nail polish looks like it will really give the colour and accompanying look a lift whilst the creaminess will keep it looking grown up and professional! Hopefully I'll purchase a few colours from their website soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment