07 March 2012

The Brilliance of AllSaints


I've recently discovered the brilliance that is All Saints! If you haven't heard of them, All Saints is a UK based fashion brand for both Men and Women and is fast becoming a big player in the upper high-street. Their designs are unique and feminine with a rock chick, chic edge and I just adore so many of their pieces!


I particularly like their Spring/Summer 2012 Collection especially the tops (some of my faves are pictured above!) that All Saints describes as:
A series of directional tops including casual jersey pieces through to premium occasion embellished styles. Using the finest fabric, leather and embellishment techniques and qualities this SS12 collection encapsulates the key concepts for the season.
I am also a big fan of their range of leather jackets that All Saints describes as:
A collection of authentic biker and vintage inspired leather jackets, dresses and paneled tops, combined with signature fitted silhouettes. Using a combination of premium Italian leather, garment dyed styles and introducing new colours and vintage optics for Spring Summer 2012. 
My nearest stores are Southampton and Brighton, so next time I take a shopping trip down to either destination, I'll be sure to pop in for a peruse - I'm very excited. What are your favourites from All Saints' collections? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment