24 March 2012

Craving: Urban Outfitters Straw Fedora


Fedora's are a great accesory for summer - stylish and useful as they are great for keeping cool in the summer heat. A particular favourite that I've been craving is the Urban Outfitters Straw Fedora with Grosgrain Ribbon in CreamAshley Tisdale was recently spotting rocking this hat on the beach in Maui and its been on my mind ever since (check out a style guide on AshleyStyle.net!)

I particularly like the design of the brim with its uneven rise and fall, and the fact that is not overly long so frames your face nicely. The shade of straw used is nice and looks perfect with blonde hair - I just hope it would look just as good with brunette hair like I have! I also like the design of the ribbon with its simple knot on the side - again the ribbon is not to wide or short but just frames the hat nicely and makes it more feminine! At £18, I don't think its all that expensive for Urban Outfitters quality either

What do you think of fedoras? A summer wardrobe staple? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment