28 April 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Ashley Tisdale on April 25th


On April 25th, Ashley Tisdale was spotted leaving Andy Le Compte's LA based hair salon wearing a By Chance Melissa Studded Heart Sweatshirt and glossy leggings, which she added Gucci sunglasses, Frye Veronica Slouch Boots and a CC Skye Malibu Canyon Braided Cross Body Bag.

I don't usually pick casual outfits in my "Outfit Of The Day" posts but this one really drew my eye because its so simple and comfortable yet remains stylish. I think that's because Ashley keeps to the current trends (the fringe/boho bag, the destroyed oversized sweatshirt and distressed boots) in this outfit but rocks items from the same colour palette so it blends well. I always worry about wearing my sweats out of the house but outfits like this make me realise that with the right accessories, you can make anything looks stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment