17 April 2012

'Word' Rings: Love Them or Hate Them?


I've seen a few "Word Rings" popping up on some of the most stylish websites I know and a few stars have starting wearing them but I don't know what to think of them. I think the choice of word is really important, the size and font of the word and also, how many fingers the ring is on - double finger rings are still a trend that I'm undecided about whether I like!

Personally, I prefer the style below with the words wrapped around the metal of a normal size ring but again, I'm not sure if I would ever wear one. I just don't think they're very classy and can sometimes look cheap - especially as they're often, in the UK anyway, associated with saying things like "Mum" or "Sister" rather than a phrase to express your personality.

What do you think of this trend? Would you wear a ring like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment