21 May 2012

Last Night's Looks: 2012 Billboard Music Awards

Carrie Underwood walked the carpet at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards wearing an Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 Gown paired with a 'Cara' clutch and matching heels from the same designer. I think Carrie looks like a princess with her long blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders and the epic frothiness of the dress. It suits her figure perfectly, I like the accessories she paired with it and her neutral make-up makes her look eau-natural! Love the whole look - definately my favourite from the night.


Alicia Keys wore a very close fitting Azzedine Alaia Couture gown in what I can only describe as a mixture between a really dark berry colour and black. She definately has an amazing figure that can totally rock this dress but the fact there is nothing to draw your attention away from the flatness of the colour kind of disappointed me - I would have loved it to be backless or feature a lace back. I love the braided hair all pinned up, the layering of Repossi earrings and the bold make-up which gives her an edge.


Jordin Sparks wore a Diane von Furstenberg ‘Zarita’ lace dress which she paired with black DVF sandals and David Yurman jewelry. I love the scalloped edges, the floral pattern and three-quarter length sleeves on this dress - it looks sexy and professional all at the same time. Liking that she rocked the side ponytail all ruched and messed up - its one of my favourite hairstyles and I love seeing celebs rocking it too. The shoes are a bit boring but overall I really love the look!


Miley Cyrus wore a white Jean Paul Gaultier jacket as a dress which she paired with black and white Christian Louboutin heels and Jacquie Aiche jewelry. The hair looks far too old for her - she's still a late teen but this hair looks like its from a 40 year old woman (the cut and the colour). That body chain she's wearing seems to be supporting her boobs (which look rubbish in this dress) and the shoes look like a last minute add-on to the outfit. Her figure looks great and wearing a jacket as a dress was very daring but I don't think on this occasion she pulled it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment