22 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Olivia Palermo on September 17th


Olivia Palermo made a number of appearances at this season's London Fashion Week and this particular look was definately my favourite. At the Antonio Berardi Show on September 17th, Olivia wore a Reiss 'Angela' V Neck Jumper, the Reiss 'Barrett' Midi Leather Skirt, the Hermes 'Jige' Clutch,  white Valentino heels and a Burberry belt. 

I think this look is the epitome of professional, grown up looks - perfect for fall and en-trend too! The neutral palette mixed with the white top, natural hair and make-up are fabulous. The mixture of textures with the distressed belt and clutch, added to the simple clean lines of the shirt and shoes are so well put together - there is literally nothing I don't like about this look. Olivia's never really entered my celebrity fashion radar before but I think this look is really great!

What do you think of Olivia's fashion week look? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment