12 September 2012

'Victoria by Victoria Beckham' Spring 2013 NYFW Show


The Spring 2013 Victoria By Victoria Beckham Collection debuted yesterday (September 11th) as part of this year's New York Fashion Week. I am always impressed with her collections and have posted about them regularly on my blog because I think the pieces she creates are so stylish and wearable enough to suit lots of women's body shapes.

The 4 dresses I have posted above and below are my favourites from her runway show this week - I would literally wear any of these 4 pieces. I own so many dresses that have aspects of these dresses but to have them all in one dress is just amazing! The cut and detailing of the first dress, the pleating and colour of the second dress, the floral print of the third dress and the sheer overlay of the fourth, help to make them so unique and well designed - I just love them and couldn't rave about them more!

What do you think of the collection? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!






Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment