10 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Vanessa Hudgens on Sept. 7th


When attending the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her film 'Spring Breakers', Vanessa Hudgens wore a strapless pink Notte by Marchesa Silk Gown, which she paired with Jimmy Choo 'Greta' Heels, a Jimmy Choo 'Cayla' clutch bag and chunky gold jewelry.

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I find Vanessa Hudgens' style very hit or miss but I really love this outfit! The rest of the looks for this promo tour were very neutral in colour but were all well put together and great looking outfits but this one was my favourite from the tour. 

The shape of the dress flatters her figure fabulously with the layered fabric, synched in waist and fab angular neckline really defining her shape and giving her curves she otherwise may not have had. I love the chunky gold bangle adding a touch of her true bo-ho chic style and the leopard print clutch giving her a young edge! The half up/down do which frames her face and the smokey make-up almost make the look seem effortless.

I can't fault anything with this look - just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment