03 November 2012

Brand Profile: The Cambridge Satchel Company


I really love being introduced to brands I hadn't heard of before - especially ones with interesting back stories and beautiful products so when I watched this, I knew I had to share this right here, on my blog!

I always find the Google Chrome adverts touching and inspiring - the stories they tell are aspirational and hugely uplifting, whilst being beautifully shot. The most recent is being showcased as the YouTube header advert and entitled 'Google Chrome: Julie Deane'. The advert tells the story of how Julie started her fabulously fashionable brand The Cambridge Satchel Company and how its moving from strength to strength.


I'd not heard of the The Cambridge Satchel Company before but I'm so glad I now have - the pieces are beautiful, utterly timeless and modern with a classic vintage twist. Ranging from the brown classic bag reminescent of school days gone by to the Downing with its autumnal berry colours and detachable strap, the pieces are perfectly en trend with their own unique edge.

The company offer a full size guide - so you can work out exactly which size would best suit you and what you require out of the bag you have chosen. They also offer a fantastic embossing service (which is reminiscent of the actual school bags from the past) which enables you to personalise your bag with your initials, name or other message in a variety of classic colours.

I often gravitate towards brands which have a great back story and produce individual, beautiful pieces and  The Cambridge Satchel Company definately fits this - let me know what you think of the advert and the brand in the comments below, as I'd love to hear your thoughts! AND if you want to recommend me a brand which I perhaps have not heard of before, leave it below - as I said I love being introduced to new brands!


No comments:

Post a Comment