19 January 2012

Sam Edelman Spring 2012 Collection

The Spring 2012 Collection from Sam Edelman has arrived and the shoes are as gorgeous as ever! The signature studded heels, fun patterned flats and quirky boots still remain with new colours and styles added too.

My favourite piece from the collection are the Petty boots in Putty (pictured below). The colour is stunning and the comparison between the sole colour, the inside lining and the outer fabric bring the shoe together nicely. I'm a huge fan of ankle boots and think they are a wardrobe staple during fall and spring as they are great transitional items! I'm a little disappointed that there are no full height boots on offer but I'm the Putty Boot more than makes up for it!

What are your favourite pieces from the Spring 2012 Collection? Let me know below!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment