05 February 2012

Craving: Finders Keepers Magic Bus Skirt

My current craving is this Finders Keepers Magic Bus Skirt in Lobster from Planet Blue.

The piece itself is a high-waisted, above the knee skirt with pleating detail, and pink and white pattern all over. The pattern makes it flirty and fun, whilst the pleating means it could work in a professional situation too with a cute cropped blazer. The colour is vivid and adding the white detail makes it

With the snow across the UK this weekend, I'm looking forward to the warmth of spring and I think its perfect for summer paired with a white tank top, tonnes of layered jewelry and some sandals! I think it would also look great with leggings, boots, and a leather jacket in the spring or fall!

Unfortunately, as Planet Blue is a California based company, I won't be able to add this to my spring collection but I am absolutely loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment