26 April 2012

Looks I Love: Victoria Beckham

During a shopping trip in New York in February, Victoria wore a Roland Mouret Galaxy Dress with matching belt and a cropped burgundy cardigan, she added Cutler and Gross Sunglasses, Christian Louboutin Highness Heels and a Victoria Beckham Fall 2011 Satchel to complete the look. I love how she's belted the cardigan to the dress with the double wrap leather belt and the cute buttons up the back!

I'm a huge Victoria Beckham fan! I admire her status as a celebrity as well as great mother, wife, popstar, business woman and designer that she is.I also think she dresses to impress - for every occasion, so I thought I'd pick some of my favourite Victoria Beckham outfits from the last few months!

I think she's definitely earnt her status as one of the top fashion designers in the UK but what do you think of Victoria's personal style? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

During an event in Hong Kong earlier this week, Victoria wore a cute blue MiuMiu Cardigan with floral detail, a white body-con dress from the Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Collection with matching waist belt detail and nude Christian Louboutin Highness Pumps. I love how she's added that cardigan to give her outfit some colour but also the mumsy edge that her looks sometimes lack.

When working her way though LAX in February, Victoria wore a black Victoria Beckham Mini Dress with cuff and collar detail, which she paired with tights, Cutler and Gross Sunglasses, a Victoria Beckham Tote Bag and Walter Steiger Boots. Love the cut of these boots and the style with the curved heel - gives the shoes a real edge. I also like that she's not wearing a body-con dress (for once!) and that she's added tights which again, she usually doesn't rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment