28 May 2012

Last Night's Looks: BAFTA Television Awards 2012

Of all of the outfits from last night, I think this is the one you'll either love or hate. Amy Childs wore a turquoise gown from Victoria Beckham's Spring 2012 collection. I was really unsure about this whole look when I first saw it but have started liking it more and more as I look at it. The shape suits her curves perfectly and is very complimentary even though the dress is a little tight around the thighs. The aspect I'm not sure about is the red hair and the turquoise dress... not sure they really go together very well, so I'm glad she put her hair up to try and differentiate it!

It was a really mixed bag at the 2012 BAFTA Television Awards last night (April 27th) - some fantastic looks and some that were definately not fantastic but seemingly no middle ground. Check out what the stars wore last night above and below!

Holly Willoughby wore a floor length embellished Jenny Packham gown in a pale pink - one of her usual red carpet and television appearance looks. I'm not entirely sure about the shade of the dress - its very barbie and I'm so used to seeing her in something more sophisticated - but the shape suits her perfectly and is very princess like. I do wish she'd done something a little different with her hair though as I think that look paired with the dress could be a little over-powering.

Kelly Brook wore a black Jacques Azagury tutu-style dress which she paired with nude heels and an electric blue clutch. I really love the addition of the clutch as it helps to give the outfit a little more of a twist. The dress suits her shape perfectly and shows off her legs which look endlessly long in those heels. I like her make-up but would have preferred to see an interesting hair-down look as her shoulders look a bit bare and the dress isn't super detailed.

Corrie's Michelle Keegan wore a Ashley Isham floorlength gown with embellished detailing that she paired with black accessories. The metallic colour is nice but I don't think it suits her figure - she has a pretty boyish shape and is obviously very fit but I feel like this dress needs some curves to give it an edge rather than it just hanging like this. I like the neutral make-up look and simple up-do and the accessories make her look a little more sophisticated and glamourous. I think her street-style is pretty impeccable but not sure about this red carpet look.

No comments:

Post a Comment