18 September 2012

Smart Fall Transition Outfit Guide


Transitioning from summer to autumn is SO much fun! Its one of my favourite times of the year fashionwise because you can wear a lot of your summer stuff still, just by adding layers to keep warmer! Blazers and scarves and boots are fun for winter but mixing them with summer gear is when people can be most stylish I think! Berry, blacks and bronzes are perfect for the season too - I know there's one shade of purple that I love to rock in the autumn and own so many pieces of that hue (I'm sure I'll blog about it soon!).

So... here's a smart fall transition outfit that can be worn when its chilly in the morning and when its warm in the afternoon just by adding or removing the blazer! 

Outfit

Accessories




No comments:

Post a Comment